Collect your data · Use the data· Disclose your data · Transfer your data · Store your data
1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
- social media or official Family F.C. content on other websites;
- mobile device;
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
In order to provide you with the full range of Family F.C. services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- what information Family F.C. may collect about you;
- how Family F.C. will use information we collect about you;
- when Family F.C. may use your details to contact you;
- whether Family F.C. will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. WHO ARE WE?
Family Football Coach Ltd registered in the UK
3. WHAT INFORMATION WILL FAMILY F.C. COLLECT ABOUT ME?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of Family F.C. services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards, web and mobile notifications, telephone or text Family F.C., vote, donate money to a Family F.C. charity appeal, create an account using Family F.C. online registration system we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth, as well as information collected about your use of Family F.C.
Where we provide personalised services, we may ask your permission to review third party data about you, for example, your Twitter or Facebook feeds, to get to know you better and to provide more effective personalisation. Some of our services may enable you to sign-in via a third party service, such as Facebook. If you choose to sign-in via a third party app, you will be presented with a dialog box which will ask your permission to allow Family F.C. to access your personal information (e.g. your full name, date of birth, email address and any other information you have made publicly accessible). Please note that any information that is not required by the particular service you have opted to use will not be retained by Family F.C.
4. HOW WILL FAMILY F.C. USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ABOUT ME AND MY CHILDREN?
Family F.C. will use your personal or your child’s personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, access our activities, register your child’s attendance, enable access to online content, to provide you with information about our services and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience;
- where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity on our (and other) services, so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service. For instance, we could use your purchasing history on our website to provide personalised messages, such as recommendations for after school clubs for your children’s school or offer you additional products and services, we could present this information in your account area when you login or as a link to it on your homepage. If you are signed-in or subscribed to email newsletters, you will receive a personalised service. If you don’t want to receive these services you can unsubscribe from email newsletters or disable personalisation;
- we may also show you relevant advertising on third party sites;
- to contact you about a request or enquiry you have made;
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries, and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK for analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by Family F.C. This can include using geo-demographic information from external sources, to help us understand where demand for our service is coming from;
- we may also use and disclose information for marketing and purposes; and
- where Family F.C. proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first.
5. YOUR FAMILY F.C. ACCOUNT
We will only share what we need to in order to provide the service you are using. We will never share any of the data we hold about you.
6. WHEN WILL FAMILY F.C. CONTACT ME?
We may contact you:
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Family F.C. products or services;
- in relation to any personalised services you are using;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Family F.C., e.g. on Family F.C. social media;
- to invite you to participate in customer service surveys about the Family F.C. services (participation is always voluntary);
- to update you on any material changes to Family F.C. policies and practices.
We will never contact you to ask for your Family F.C. account password or other login information. Please be cautious if you receive any emails or calls from people asking for this information and claiming to be from Family F.C.
7. WILL I BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
Family F.C. will only send you marketing emails or contact you on Family F.C. platforms where you have agreed to this.
We offer regular emails, including a monthly update, to let you know about Family F.C. programmes and services. From time to time we may also contact you to ask your views on issues affecting Family F.C.
We may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided us with and your use of Family F.C. platforms.
8. WILL FAMILY F.C. SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We will keep your information within Family F.C. except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, including for child protection reasons) or as described in this section and section 9.
Sometimes Family F.C. uses third parties to process your information on our behalf, for example, to provide services or analysis. Family F.C. requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Family F.C. requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
9. OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT ON FAMILY F.C. WEBSITES
If you post or send content which may reasonably be deemed to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable anywhere on or to the Family F.C. website and social media channels.
Where Family F.C. reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws, for example on hate speech, Family F.C. may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties, including to law enforcement agencies or your internet provider. Family F.C. would only do so in circumstances where such disclosure is permitted under applicable laws, including data protection law.
10. HOW LONG WILL FAMILY F.C. KEEP MY INFORMATION?
If you delete your Family F.C. account then your personal information about your child, your email, child’s name and dates of birth is deleted immediately, transactional information about what you have bought will be retained for a minimum of 7 years and the remaining information is anonymised for analytical purposes. For further information about deleting your Family F.C. account.
11. CAN I DELETE MY DATA?
You can always delete your Family F.C. account.
12. CAN I FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION FAMILY F.C. HOLDS ABOUT ME?
13. WHAT IF I AM ACCESSING FAMILY F.C. WEBSITES OUTSIDE THE UK?
Family F.C. website is published in the UK by Family F.C. Ltd.
14. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
A) WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (all referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website to track online traffic flows. Similar technologies are also often used within emails to understand whether the email has been read or if any links have been clicked. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Family F.C. website.
On the Family F.C. website, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to understand the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. It also helps us recognise when you are signed in to your Family F.C. account and to provide a more personalised experience.
C) THIRD PARTY COOKIES IN EMBEDDED CONTENT ON FAMILY F.C. PAGES
Please note that during your visits to Family F.C. websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to Family F.C. To support our service, we sometimes embed content from social media and other third party websites. These may include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest . As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third party cookies may track your use of the Family F.C. website. Family F.C. does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Family F.C. website. However, most browsers will allow you to control whether or not they accept cookies. Where Family F.C. embeds content from social media and other third party websites, some websites may use Google Analytics to collect data about user behaviour for their own purposes. Family F.C. does not control this.
D) FAMILY F.C. COOKIES AND HOW TO REJECT COOKIES
A visit to Family F.C. website may generate the following types of cookie: Cookies to provide functionality
SESS[Unique ID]: This cookie allows logging in and remembering which contact forms you have submitted. This cookie is essential for site functionality and the user
Our Content Management System sets these cookies to store user interface preferences.
E) ANALYTICS COOKIES
_ga, _gid and _gac_UA-: These cookies are set by the web analytics service google
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described.
Instructions for configuring cookie settings in some of the most popular browsers are available from these pages:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of Family F.C. services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
F) OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM WEB BROWSERS
Your web browser may also provide Family F.C. with information about your device, such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using.
15. HOW TO AVOID TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
How to avoid web beacons and other tracking technologies
You can normally render them ineffective by switching off cookies in your browser. There are also browser add-ons and extensions that specifically block web beacons.
To avoid web beacons in emails, you can turn off images in your email service. Check your email’s Help section to find out how.
When you use a Family F.C. website on your mobile device, information may be accessed from or stored to your device. Most often this is used in a similar way to a web browser cookie, such as by enabling the app to ‘remember’ you or provide you with the content you have requested.
Your web browser or device may also provide Family F.C. with information about your devices, such as a device identifier or IP address. Device identifiers may be collected automatically, such as the device ID, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number and app ID (a unique identifier relating to the particular copy of the app you are running).